Reasons

by - Donnerstag, April 06, 2017


Sometimes I feel empty.
I look at myself in the mirror and I see a shell.
My skin feels cold,
as if blood hasn't streamed for awhile.
My eyes are weak.
I cannot find my strength.
Sometimes I feel empty.
Like today.
I look into the distance and I see nothing.
I see nothing.
We try to not give up.
There are reasons why we don't give up.
Certain reasons.
But I'm still weak. 
Sometimes I feel empty.
And I ask myself if life is mocking me.
If life puts me to the test.
I ask myself why.
And sometimes we feel empty.


 _____________________________________



Manchmal fühle ich mich leer. 
Ich schaue in den Spiegel und sehe nur eine Hülle.
Meine Haut fühlt sich kalt an,
als wäre sie seit Stunden ohne Blut.
Meine Augen sind schwach. 
Ich habe keine Kraft, die ich aufwenden kann.
Manchmal fühle ich mich leer.
So wie heute.
Ich schaue in die Ferne doch sehe nichts.
Ich sehe nichts.
Wir versuchen nicht aufzugeben. 
Es gibt Gründe wieso ich nicht aufgebe.
Ganz bestimmte Gründe.
Doch schwach bin ich trotzdem.
Manchmal fühle ich mich leer.
Und frage mich, ob das Leben mir trotzt.
Ob es mich auf die Probe stellt.
Ich frage mich wieso.

Und machmal fühlen wir uns leer.

You May Also Like

0 Opinions

Was sagst du dazu? Let me know what you think 💕