100 Questions About Me

by - Dienstag, Dezember 12, 2017


I was nominated from the lovely Hayley from twitter to answer the 100 Q's about me! So here you go!



Q1. Whats your name?
Haroula

Q2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Hari, Happy

Q3. Your gender?
female

Q4. Your star sign?
virgo

Q5. How old are you?
26

Q6. Your relationship status?
Pringle

Q7. Any children?
Not yet. Maybe in the future.

Q8. Any pets?
nope

Q9. Any tattoos or piercings?
One tattoo on my back. No piercing. But both more to come.

Q10. What do you like about yourself?
My eyes. And my arms. And my humor.

Q11. What do you dislike about yourself?
My teeth and boobies. 

Q12. Righty or lefty?
Righty.



Lasts

Q13. The last thing you drank?
Mapaya Juice from Immergrün

Q14. The last thing you ate?
The most delicious salad from Immergrün. 

Q15. Your last phone call?
Some sexy guy, not gonna tell you his name. 

Q16. Your last text message?
my best friend talking about coffee.

Q17. Your last email?
Reservation confirmation for breakfast in London tomorrow

Q18. The last song you listened to?
End Game - Taylor Swift

Q19. The last book you read?
Can't remember. Haven't had the nerves to read a book. And it gets on my nerves so theres that.

Q20. The last time you cried?
I cry all the time for millions of reasons. Oh wait, last TWD episode where Carl was about to die. I am SO pissed.

Q21. The last blog you read?
Hayleys :)

Q22. The last person you spoke to?
My mum.

Q23. The last place you visited?
Like far away? - Berlin

Q24. Your last holiday abroad?
New York with my ex boyfriend.




Have you ever?

Q25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Yes. My current ex.

Q26. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes plenty.

Q27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yes, I am going to hell anyway. (Sorry again)

Q28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Lost like dying or lost like ending a friendship? Second one yes, I have.

Q29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Kinda. I had one drink and couldn't cope. I threw up for an hour and couldn't stop. Kinda weird, never found out what happened.

Q30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Unfortunately 

Q31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
I did. I met a lot of people in my life who changed me. For the better and worse.

Q32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Oh yes. People change.

Q33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn't have?
Hm yes, sure.

Q34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
lol ya. And so glad I cut them outa my life.

Q35. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes...

Q36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
No.

Q37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Hell ya.

Q38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
No.

Q39. Have you ever been arrested?
Gosh no haha.

Q40. Have you ever been attracted to someone who isn't the gender you usually find attractive?
Yap.

Q41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Probably. 

Q42. Have you ever had a threesome?
No.

Q43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Bet theres a few time. I'm a clumsy mess.

Q44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
I did. And I am happy that my opinion changed!




Your beliefs and opinions

Q45. Do you believe in God?
I do believe in something bigger than us. Something special.

Q46. Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes but often not enough.

Q47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Who else brings the presents under our tree??

Q48. Do you believe in ghosts?
I do!

Q49. Do you believe in aliens?
There must be more life in the galaxy. I don't like to believe we are the only ones here.

Q50. Do you believe in miracles?
I do.

Q51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
It works! I tried it!

Q52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Definitely.

Q53. Can money make you happy?
Who doesn't like a new pair of shoes or a pretty handbag?

Q54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
I see myself as the same worth as other human being on this earth so ...

Q55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
I am pro-choice.

Q56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
I do.

Q57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
same as Q45.

Q58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love and trust.




Right now

Q59. Are you eating anything right now?
Waiting for dinner. So no.

Q60. Are you eating anything right now?
Like I said, no.

Q61. What are you listening to right now?
Getaway Car - Taylor Swift. Yes I am obsessed rn.

Q62. What are you thinking about right now?
Dinner.

Q63. What are you waiting for right now?
Dinner.

Q64. What are you most excited about right now?
My day trip to London with my best friend tomorrow!

Q65. Whats your pet hate right now?
The whole situation on earth. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. " - Jimi Hendrix 

Q66. What's your favourite thing right now?
My bed and laptop. Netflix and chill.

Q67. If you weren't answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Helping my mum prepare dinner.




Firsts


Q68. Your first best friend?
My cousin Kimon. We are 15 days apart. 

Q69. Your first kiss?
Ugh I was 13 and it was raining. And he clearly used too much of his tongue.

Q70. Your first celebrity crush?
It must be Jesse from Full House. Still a babe.

Q71. Your first holiday?
Greece with my family. I was probably around 2 years old !

Q72. Your first pet?
Joey, our budgie. 

Q73. Your first regret?
Having sex, totally unprepared and childish. 

Q74. Your first job?
Waitress.

Q75. Your first childhood memory?
Riding my tricycle. I loved this thing.




Which would you choose?

Q76. Love or money?
Love.

Q77. Twitter of Facebook?
Twitter.

Q78. Hook up or relationship?
Relationship. Hookups can be tricky too.

Q79. Dogs or cats?
Dogs.

Q80. Coffee or tea?
Coffee

Q81. Beer or wine?
Wine

Q82. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet

Q83. Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert

Q84. Vampires or werewolves?
Werewolves

Q85. Seaside or countryside?
Now I have to listen to The Kooks - Seaside! But I love both!!

Q86. Summer or winter?
Autumn? 

Q87. Books or movies?
Books.

Q88. Horror or comedy?
Horror.




A few random questions to finish on

Q89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Sometimes I wish I wasn't as shy and had more confidence.

Q90. Whats your dream job?
Probably something where I can travel and see the world!

Q91. Whats your guilty pleasure?
Marshmellows.

Q92. What are you afraid of?
Too much. Darkness, heights, being left alone, get seriously ill. My parents or siblings death.

Q93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
Actress

Q94. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Erase memories.

Q95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
I would love to live on my own. Can't stay for too long at my parents anymore.

Q96. Would you want immortality?
Never. 

Q97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
I would love to interview John F. Kennedy.

Q98. Would you say you are happy?
Sometimes.

Q99. What one piece of advice would you give yourself at 18?
Don't give a shit what others think of you. People are temporary, so are situations. Its going to be ok.

Q100. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
Living in my own flat, financially stable with a cat or a doggy and a cute boyfriend or husband. I let them things in life come easy. Don't wanna rush anything.

You May Also Like

0 Opinions

Was sagst du dazu? Let me know what you think 💕