Delirious

by - Montag, November 13, 2017



I'm made of thunder and lightnings,
but you loved the calming rain.

All these delirious nights turned into sunset mornings
your touch never left my nervous strain,
feeling you was more than a hurtful warning.

I tried to be my own sanctuary
For yous to think you can aim


My windows are filled with your sweet breath
I can taste your disaster filling my whole room
Exploding in a bed of flowers trying to bloom
Your every vertebrae is screaming my name
Let go of my fire, it's part of my game.


And the stars tell me to stay
Giving in, giving away
But if sadness was a deathly drug, I'd be constantly high as ****


You tried to be the sanctuary
realized I saved myself.
I saved myself.

You May Also Like

0 Opinions

Was sagst du dazu? Let me know what you think 💕